Enquiry About UMP's Convocation Ceremony
1. WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST ?
Answer : i. Make Sure to open the UMP Convocation Portal using a computer connected with the printer. If not, prepare to screenshot the invitation letter and robe form.
ii. Verification of Attendance
- Insert your IC Number or your passport number to get through another step.
2. HOW CAN I KNOW MY CONVOCATION SESSION ?
Answer : i. You can find it on the Student Guide menu.
3. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE OUTSTANDING DEBT ?
Answer : i. Please refer to the information given and made a payment immediately (If necessary)
ii. Once paid, please contact the Convocation unit (BPA) person to assist your next steps.
4. WHAT CAN I DO IF I SUDDENLY HAVE TO CHANGE MY DECISION ABOUT ATTENDING THE CEREMONY (From Attending To Absence) ALTHOUGH AFTER THE DUE DATE OF CONFIRMATION ?
Answer : i. You Can still have an option to do so by calling the Convocation unit (BPA) person to assist you.
5. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONVOCATION FEE.
Answer : i. The convocation fees are as below:
a) RM160 - For those attending the ceremony (not including the photographer charge)
b) RM50 - For those who not attending
6. WHAT SHOULD I BRING DURING MY ROBE COLLECTION.
Answer : i. Please bring along:
a) Convocation fees payment receipt
b) Robe confirmation slip.
6. WHAT THING I SHOULD BRING BACK/GET FROM UMP UPON TAKING THE ROBE?
Answer : i. Convocation Attire:
a) Robe, Hood, Mortar Board
i) Invitation Card
ii) Convocation Paper Bag
iii) Alumni Merchandise
c) Barcode Card
6. WHAT SHOULD I BRING DURING CONVOCATION?
Answer : i. Barcode Card (Compulsory)
ii. Invitation Card
- Your guest should show this and upon entering the convocation hall.
iii. Robe Confirmation Slip
- Compulsary when you returning the convocation robe.